- Personal Property Insurance
Cooperative members should look for a specific type of coverage to insure their personal property.
-Member Fees & Availability
An initial investment called ‘transfer value’ is required for membership. Then, instead of rent or a mortgage payment, co-op members pay a monthly carrying charge.
The Occupancy Agreement establishes residency. It would be equivalent to a lease in a rental property
- Application for Occupancy
When you decide on a townhouse, we start the application process with this form. A $25 non-refundable credit report fee ($25 for each additional co-member applicant) must accompany the Application for Occupancy.
- Wait List Agreement
If there are no townhouses immediately available, or you want to be contacted for future availability, you may place your name on our waiting list.
• Clubhouse available for gatherings
• Assigned parking
• Visitor parking
• Full service maintenance
• Security patrol
• Water, sewer & trash service provided
• On-site management
• Close to schools, shopping & entertainment
Floor Plan Amenities
• Individual entry townhouses
• Gas stove
• Garbage disposal
• Hardwood & linoleum floors
• Washer & dryer hookups
• Cable ready
• Customize the interior of your unit
• Add personal landscaping
• Tax advantages